A summary of Derwent London’s rent collection to date for the September 2021 Quarter Day is provided below. Collection rates continue to strengthen and are higher than for the preceding six quarters at an equivalent time. We also update rent collection statistics for the March and June 2021 Quarters. With rent collection rates now close to pre-Covid levels for our office properties, we propose that future quarterly rent collection updates will be included within our normal reporting timetable and that additional quarterly updates such as this will cease. This will be kept under review.
September 2021 Quarter Day
- To date, the Group has received 96% of its September 2021 Quarter Day office rents which is above the 93% figure seen at June 2021 and which compares to 83% reported on 13 October 2020 for the September 2020 Quarter Day
- We have now received 94% of total rent with at least a further 3% expected later in the quarter
- 3% of the Quarter’s rent remains outstanding
- September 2021 Quarter Day receipts did not draw down any rent deposits
- 90% of service charges for the quarter have been received to date
March and June 2021 Quarters updated
We continue to receive rents which were deferred in previous quarters. For the March 2021 Quarter, we have now collected 96% of the quarter’s rents. For the June 2021 Quarter, we have now collected 97% of the quarter’s rents.