Planning permission was obtained in February 2016 for a 125,000 sq ft office development - an 81% floor area uplift. The scheme commenced in early 2019 and is due to be delivered in H1 2022.
- Supplied by renewable electricity and gas
- Solar PV panels will provide an on-site source of renewable energy
- Enhanced sub-metering will enable occupiers to monitor their electricity and heat consumption
- Embodied carbon emissions of the building will be offset using verified schemes
- Biodiverse green roofs to support wildlife
- Water efficiency fixtures and fittings to reduce consumption including rainwater recycling
- All timber used to construct the building is FSC certified
- 292 cycle spaces along with shower facilities to support sustainable travel
- As part of the LEED certification, Derwent London are pleased to be supporting the London Wildlife Trust at their Woodberry Wetlands Centre in Hackney. This initiative will help restore reedbed habitats and increase the diversity of wildflowers
- targeting BREEAM Outstanding
- targeting LEED Gold
- targeting EPC A
- Building designed to support WELL fit-out certification
126,600 sq ft of beautifully crafted, contemporary space due for completion in March 2022.
The Featherstone Building is a 126,600 sq ft industrial inspired workspace for creative working, a stone's throw from Old Street underground station, offering 124,200 sq ft of offices and 2,400 sq ft of retail.
The exquisitely designed double height reception has a 7.5m floor to ceiling height and it offers an in-house café facility with informal collaborative space. The building features multiple private terraces and a spacious communal terrace on the 10th floor. There are 3.125m floor to ceiling heights on all floors with the opportunity to connect floors, and exposed concrete ceilings with generous openable windows throughout.
The building will be net zero carbon on completion. Targeting BREEAM Outstanding, LEED Gold, WiredScore Platinum and EPC Rating ‘A’.
020 7101 2020
020 7629 8171
1 minutes' walk
7 minutes' walk