This 243,400 sq ft development completed in Q2 2019. This is a prime location adjacent to Paddington station where a Crossrail interchange will join the existing main line and underground links.
The 237,700 sq ft of offices (98% of the building) were fully let prior to completion with tenants including Sony Pictures, Paymentsense, Premier League, Hellman & Friedman, Coach and Alpha FX. The ground floor restaurant unit was let to Bondi Green just after completion.
- Building designed to achieve a 71% improvement in operational energy consumption over a typical office fitout
- Exposing the structure both internally and externally also helped to reduce embodied carbon and avoiding suspended ceilings saved 540 tCO2e, fly ash replacement in the concrete saved over 1,000 tCO2e and employing self-finishing concrete saved 18 tCO2e
- A high-level health and wellbeing review was carried out on the base build, which confirmed that the building is WELL enabled and should easily enable a tenant to achieve certification for their fitout areas
- An aquifer thermal energy storage (ATES) system, utilising two 180m-deep boreholes provide low carbon heating and cooling to the building, taking advance of the stable ground temperatures
- Grey water from the showers is recycled and used to flush the WCs which reduces the potable water demand by up to 30%
- BREEAM 2014 Excellent & Wired Platinum
- LEED Gold
14 October 2020
28 March 2019
14 June 2018
18 November 2015
11 January 2008