We are committed to:
- Providing a positive, healthy working environment for you and to promote supportive, open cultures that help you to do their job to the best of your ability without bias, stigma and judgement.
- Recognising skills and encouraging personal development.
- Providing support and opportunities for you to maintain their health, wellbeing and safety.
We will provide services and support mechanisms for you to maintain and improve your own wellbeing and in return, you are expected to take personal responsibility to maintain and improve your own health and wellbeing. We offer:
- Occupational Health Support
- Health & Wellbeing Workshops
- Access to information and services including comprehensive dental insurance, private health insurance, Healthshield cash plan and an employee assistance programme
- Flu vaccinations
- Access to relevant wellbeing promotion information and materials
- Access to community projects and volunteering
- Social events
Mental Health is high up on our agenda and we ensure support and training for line managers and have a number of mental health first aiders and champions on hand should they be required. As part of their training, we ensure they are equipped to identify and support common mental health issues and continue to advocate for mental health awareness. Our mental health team give us the ability to spot the signs of mental ill health and arm us with the skills to support positive wellbeing.