We regularly review our recruitment and working practices to identify the steps we need to take to continue attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. Our belief in ‘diversity of thought’ extends our definition of diversity beyond the traditional facets of gender, ethnicity, age and sexual orientation to include personality, communication and work styles. We recognise that diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our stakeholders.
In accordance with our Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy, we give full and fair consideration to all employment applicants. Recruitment, training, reward and career progression are based purely on merit.
Our recruitment process is thorough and normally consists of an interview and technical project which varies depending on the role for which you are applying.
Our Benefits include:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 15% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday per annum (as well as all the usual public holidays)
- Healthshield cash plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Sharesave Plan
- At our head office, the hospitality team provide a varied choice of healthy snacks and a free daily light breakfast
Vacancies will be posted on this website. Please send applications with CV and covering letter by post to:
Derwent London plc
25 Savile Row