White Collar Factory
White Collar Factory is one of Derwent London’s most ambitious projects to date – the redevelopment of a major corner site at Old Street / Silicon Roundabout, in the heart of the London’s Tech City.
Construction completed in H1 2017 and includes a new 16-storey 237,000 sq ft office tower incorporating our White Collar Factory concept and low-rise campus buildings containing offices, retail and residential plus a new public square.
- White Collar Factory wins BCO National Award 2018 for Innovation
- White Collar Factory wins the EG Creative Spaces award
- White Collar Factory and 25 Savile Row win RIBA National & London awards 2018
- White Collar Factory wins RICS award
- White Collar Factory BCO 2018 awards double winner!
- White Collar Factory wins the MIPIM UK Visionary Building of the Year award 2016
Related Press Releases
02 June 2016
05 May 2016
19 October 2015
13 July 2015
21 October 2013
23 September 2013
11 October 2011
31 October 2008
Cushman & Wakefield
020 7935 5000
020 7399 8600
020 7101 202